www.thewineglass.guru (“the Website”) is owned by Tourist Tasting Services (Pty) Ltd, situated at 2 Harbour Road, Hermanus.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Wine Glass knows that you are concerned about how we deal with your personal information therefore we undertake to comply with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (“POPIA”) and are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us in the course of rendering our services.
- Personal information shall mean any information relating to an individual that identifies that individual, more specifically as defined in section 1 of POPIA (“Personal information”)
- When you use the Website, Personal information relating to you may either be collected by The Wine Glass or provided by you.
- Please access the information on your Internet browser if you wish to delete cookies after using the Website.
- The Wine Glass also use Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics which enable it to track conversions. This means that it is able to track when a person visits the Website from an advert that was posted on Facebook. The Wine Glass is also able to obtain certain information about users, namely geographical location, how long you were on the Website, what sites you were on that led you to the Website. Users that visit the Website or interact with the Website may receive adverts that The Wine Glass runs in their Facebook newsfeed.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information that is supplied by you shall only be used and processed by The Wine Glass to the extent necessary to enable it to meet its obligations required in order to render its services or to improve its services by analysing it for trends.
- The Wine Glass shall be entitled to share your Personal information with couriers and other service providers to the extent necessary to render its services.
- The Wine Glass shall not disclose your Personal information to third parties without your consent other than is necessary in rendering its services, or unless legally required to do so.
- The Wine Glass cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal information, but it shall take all reasonable steps to protect it and maintain its confidentiality.
- The Wine Glass will not retain your Personal information longer than the period for which it is needed and in compliance with applicable law.
- SECURITY MEASURES
- The Wine Glass has adopted reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The Wine Glass will store all the Personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall- protected) servers. The Website uses encryption software, and the payment portal ensures PCI DSS compliance.
- The Wine Glass does not share or sell Personal information to other organisations for its own purposes.
The Directors of The Wine Glass
2 Harbour Road